The following are links to agencies in the Cheshire, Merseyside and Nationally that provide support service for individuals with substance misuse difficulties.Rehabonline
- Rehab Online is a directory of residential rehabilitation services for adult drug and/or alcohol misusers in England and Wales. It will give you information about these services, whether you are a member of the public, a professional or a service user.Addiction
- Addaction is the UK's leading drug and alcohol charity. Every year, they help over 40,000 people in England and Scotland to recover from their problems.Community Recovery in Liverpool
- Offers a structured day treatment programme at a house based in Rodney Street.Alcoholics Anonymous
- Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.NHS Choices - Alcohol
- General advice on reducing alcohol usage.Narcotic Anonymous
- NA is a non-profit fellowship or society of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem.
Release - Providing a wide range of advice and services regarding drug use. Helpline: 020 7324 2989.
Frank - Friendly, confidential drugs advice.