Child Abduction

Documents and useful contact details relating to child abduction.

Click on the title to access the link or file.

Apply for the return of a child taken abroad against your wishes, to make contact with them or to enforce a court order overseas.
UK charity specialising in the movement of children across international borders and international child abduction.
HM Passport Office. HM Passport Office is the sole issuer of UK passports and responsible for civil registration services through the General Register Office.
The FCO promotes the United Kingdom's interests overseas, supporting our citizens and businesses around the globe. USeful for obtaining travel advice.
© 2017 Website written and complied by Clive Baker Contact Me